Friday, May 1, 2009

Chipped :-(

Went back to the Dr. today. It's official, one of the bones in my wrist has a small chip. :-( Sad day for me. I'll be in the brace until June 1, keep taking the anti-inflams and ice it occasionally. I'm not too thrilled with it, but at least I don't have to have a cast. Well at least not right now. I'll go back and have it X-rayed again in 2 weeks, as long as everything is looking ok it'll mean the brace is on for 2 more weeks and then I'll be done. If everything is NOT looking fine...I might have to get a cast. But I'm gonna be super careful and do everything I can to keep it looking good.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I LOVE the picture of the sunrise! Also, I am totally impressed that you went parasailing. I would have been up that high with my eyes closed so I guess it wouldn't have been a worthwhile pursuit for me. (This is Aunt Ginger, thought I had better id since I'm posting as anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot! I hope your wrist gets better without the hassle of a cast! Be careful!
    (Aunt Ginger again :-) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you didn't have to get a cast!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blitzer told me to tell you a cast isnt so bad... actually it brings a nice amount of sympathy from Dad :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ginger- Yeah Parasailing wouldn't be too much fun if you couldn't see everything I don't think. ;-) Thanks for the well wishes for my wrist.

    Les- ME TOOO!!!!!

    Dad- Ha, that is true, but I don't think that even a lot of dad sympathy would make me feel better about not being able to get in the ocean my last couple of weeks here. :-(

    ReplyDelete