Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sunrise-Wrist Set

A couple morning ago I got up insanly early and drove to the beach to welcome the sun to the lower east coast of the USA. It was SO pretty. I'm gonna go do it again before I leave. I loved it.

I set my video camera up and caught the whole thing. Nothing is quite like being there, but it was some pretty cool footage. :-) I'll video it again when I go back.
In other news...I think i fractured/broke my wrist. It hurts a lot. So i went to the doctor today. After an examination she thinks it's probably fractured and possibly broken. X-rays will be looked over and I'll be re-examined on friday for an official diagnosis. Bleh!!!

So what did I do??? I have no idea. After convincing the doctor that I don't drink so it couldn't have happened while I wasn't aware. She said that I could have stressed it sometime, maybe at the beach with the roomies, then continued to aggrivate it pushing lapbars down at Toy Story. I'm gonna go with the crazy boat ride out to the parasailing place. we were jumping off waves and I was holding on for dear life. But i don't know that for sure. some of my Toy friends decided that I must have fought off a crew of pirate ninjas. So I'm gonna go with that one. :-)

6 comments:

  1. The pictures are beautiful. But beware the priate ninjas .... I hear they are everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are not quite as bad as zombie pirate ninjas though

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pictures. I can't wait to see the footage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the graduation party pics. Looks like you had fun. Do you have any video of you on your ride? Some TOy story midway mania video of you might be neat.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete