Monday, May 4, 2009

Slumber Party

I had one of the most fun nights with some of my room mates last night. 1st off when I got home from work Tracy (from Arkansas) almost knocks me over at the door, "Karen, Orlando has a Sonic!!! I found a Sonic!!!" Tracy and I have mentioned before that on occasion Sonic is one of the fast food places we miss not having. The other room mates who were home, April and Olivia, are from Michigan. No sonics there. So we went out for a late night Sonic expeiriance. :-) We stayed out talking, driving around, and just hanging out for a while. Then when we got home we decided to have a slumber party. Ha! Yes, a slumber party. We drug our matresses out into the living room and everything. It was tons of fun. We we're cracking ourselves up acting like we were in Jr. High. Good times. We made a video of how dumb we were being...so I thought I'd share a little of it. Guys...I don't expect you to understand, it's a girl thing.


2 comments:

  1. I really liked your video!!! It looks like you all had a fun time together just hanging out. Sonic is a good fast food resturant that has lots of good comfort foods. Gald you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing you didnt have any early calls after a late night thing like that. :)

    ReplyDelete