Sunday, May 17, 2009

Last Days

Its getting close to time for everyone to go home. I'm both sad and excited all at the same time. April left Thursday along with 7 CP toys who worked with me in the toy box, so it's been sad. I'm also sad about leaving in general, this has been such an amazing expierience and I will miss it. Here are some pics from some of the last few things I've done with friends here.


Roommates (plus Tracy's Boyfriend) went to Jelly Rolls a few nights ago. It's a dueling piano bar. It was so fun. They guys who were playing were really good, nice voices and some serious skills on the keys. And for anyone who is wondering let me just spell out clearly that Karen still doesn't drink. So no worries. :-)





Random pic from that last night April was with us...we stayed up late talking and giggling and all that. This is a product of too much Dr. Pepper at 3 AM. HaHaHa.


A crew of April's friends came down to drive her back to Michigan. They were a ton of fun. I hope that I'm as inclusive of my friend's friends, as they were to me. :-) I went with them to play in the parks a little before work. Good times.

Notice the shades...This is right before Tracy had to say goodbye. :-(

April's Brother Jay catching the Epoct jumping fountain water in his mouth. HaHa.Just before April tried to do the same but missed and it hit her in the forehead.



Then I headed to work where is was several CP Toy's last day. It was a sad break room.
Becky and Alec(who doesn't leave til Aug)

Andy

Haley


Lots of friend who will be missed, and some who I plan to see again sometime in the near future. :-) and :-( all at the same time.

2 comments:

  1. Great times! Fun times! Sad times. Good and bad seem to travel on paralel tracks and arrive about the same time. What great memories though. Glad you got to do it, and glad you shared your passes with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good time. I know you are sad to be leaving. It is hard to say goodbye to people who have shared lots of experiences with you.

    ReplyDelete