Monday, May 18, 2009

2 more days at the Toy Box :-) :-(

I work my last shift at Toy Story on Wednesday night. I'm both :-) and :-( about it. I found out tonight that a few of my toy friends have organized a suprise* going away party for me. I'm so excited about it. Even just the thought that they would do that. :-) I love it.

I'm also getting so ready to be back in Oklahoma for a while. It was so nice the few days I got to go home earlier and I'm looking forward to that "I'm home" feeling. I'm ready to see my best friend's new apartment, eat mom's food, mess with dad's head, go play with my jeep, and all that great summer stuff I love.

:-( and :-) I just don't know what to do with myself now. 2 more days as a Toy!

*They went ahead and told me tonight so they knew for sure I didn't already have plans with my room mates.

3 comments:

  1. Mess with your Dad's Head?? No wonder I am loosing my hair. I'm glad your friends there wanted to do a going away party--that's really nice. And I am glad you are going to be home for a while too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you. I think a little play before we come home will be fun. I'm glad you have friends doing something for you there. Enjoy the last couple of days. See you Thursday night. I'll try to bring some sunshine. Hope the storms don't mess with my travel.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so nice for your friends to have a party for you. I'm glad you have had a good time. We have lots of sunshine here so it is probably a good thing you are coming home. Just make sure you leave the rain there. We don't want it.

    ReplyDelete