Thursday, February 12, 2009

American Idol

Today was my day off. It also happened to be the press party for the Grand Opening of a new attraction in my park called the American Idol Experience. So to celebrate ABC invited lots of stars from the show to come and "break in" the new stage. (It wasn't that they were all going to perform, but they wanted lots of stars to be there.) Tickets to see the show went way to fast for my room mates and I to get our hands on, but we did use our friends who happened to be working today to find out where the best place to stand to see people would be. And showing up 2 and a half hours early and standing through a 3 hour motorcade was tiring...but really fun!!!! Check out these pics I got of American Idol stars. We were the second people behind the barricade. It was really neat. Have I ever written on here about how I really LOVE working for Disney? This was SO cool.


Of course Mickey was there dressed up in tail to greet the Stars.

Justin Guarini 2nd Place, Season 1

Chris Sligh 10th Place, Season 6

Michael Johns 8th Place, Season 7

David Cook 1st Place, Season 7


Ace Young 7th Place, Season 5

Sanjaya Malakar

Carrie Underwood 1st Place, Season 4



Jason Castro 4th Place, Season 7

Josh Gracin 4th Place, Season 2

Ruben Studdard 1st Place, Season 2
Phil Stacey 6th Place, Season 6



Brooke White 5th Place, Season 7



Taylor Hicks 1st Place, Season 6


Mandisa 9th Place, Season 5

Syesha Mercado 3rd Place, Season 7


Fantasia 1st Place, Season 3

Carly Smithson 6th Place, Season 7


David Archuleta 2nd Place, Season 7






Jordin Sparks 1st Place, Season 6


Ryan Seacrest
Paula Abdula


Us....super excited about what we just saw!!!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Those are great pics!!! The one of Jordan looking at you was so cool. I really wish I could of been there to see that. I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realized how much I look like David Archuleta :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HaHaHa, um, yeah. That's it. Like David Archuleta. ;-)

    ReplyDelete