Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random Pics

Here are some random pictures of my life right now for your enjoyment:

Sci-fi Dine in theater milk shake. It's the restruant that is set up like a drive in theater. And thier milk Shakes are GREAT! :-)


Even though I have eaten out more then a time or two I've also done some cooking of my own, and here is the evidence to prove it. :-)

One of my favorite photo spots. "Walt and His Dream"




Fun at the Animal Kingdom. Too bad the pics didn't turn out any better...we might have to go again sometime. :-)

One of the original Mickey Mouse club costumes is on display in the "One Man's Dream" Musueam near Toy Story.



Ooooo, I'm being choosen! Fun Story...the cars on my ride all house computers to keep the game running...and the start-up noice they make is the aliens going "Ooooo" So when we open the ride the cars all "wake-up" going "Ooooo". And when we have to add a vehicle during the day because one needs repair of for whatever reason... it comes into the station and goes "Ooooo" :-) It makes me giggle.



Giant Toys in the que of my ride. I like the huge barrel of Monkeys the best. :-)


Poster in the outside portion of Toy Story's que.




Expedition Everest in the Animal Kingdom. It's a pretty fun little rollar coaster. :-)



We decided to take a "roomate costume" picture. From left to right: Olivia (Merchandise, Magic Kingdom, Frontier Land), Karen (Attractions, Hollywood Studios, Toy Story Midway Mania), Dee (Merchandise, Magic Kingdom, "Glo" those carts with all the lighty thingies), Tracy (Attractions, Magic Kingdom, Goofy's Barn Planes Ride), Tiffany (Costuming, Epcot & Hollywood Studios, The Royal Closet (the movie character costumes)), April (Food and Beverage, Port Orleans Resort, Riverside Food Court).

April playing with the spatula I got mom for her Birthday.

Me, showing off the super cool patch on the back of my jacket.


Us and some other characters!

3 comments:

  1. Soon, you can post pictures with Mom and Leslie and me in all those places :) We are just waiting on the pixie dust to arrive. P.S. Who is Jason Castro?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the milkshake photo is really cool. Great lighting in that photo. And the one with Walt and Mickey has always been a favorite of mine. Kind of a monument to faith and pixie dust. Love the idea of Walt showing the child Mickey around the new park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed seeing the pics. Not sure where I have been for the past few weeks but I didn't even know you had updated.

    ReplyDelete