Thursday, February 19, 2009

Not My Day

Today has not been my day.

Grr #1
Got up this morning to get on tech support with HP, hopefully to fix my computer. (Neither itunes nor adobe could find a CD/DVD burner on my computer.) So I go through an hour and 20 mins of tech support with HP. At the end of it I can burn files with the program that came on the computer but, "your problem with Adobe and itunes is a software issue, and you'll need to contact their tech support." Then she proceeds to tell me that most likely I will not be able have both programs installed at the same time.

Grrr #2
After all that disappointment I reinstalled MSN messenger because my web cam hasn't been working. Then i had Leslie get online real quick to test it. No dice. I can see her but she still can't see me.

Grrrr#3
Went to work to pick up my check...everything was okay there until I get to the bank. I wanted to deposit a certain amount of it and get the rest in cash. The teller says, "Ma'am you might want to deposit all of this check or you're balance will be into the negative."
"What!?!?! Into the negative? I've never taken any money out of this account!"
"Well, no but this is the account you set up for Disney bill pay right?"
"Disney bill pay? No. What's that?"
"Okay let me look into this."
Long story short, apparently when I set up the account 4 weeks ago the lady who helped me set it up somehow showed that I had pulled the entire check out of the savings account, instead of cashing the check, which is what I did. Grrr. It's a good thing I've been keeping my paperwork so I could prove I was in the right.

:-(

3 comments:

  1. Good thing you were keeping the paperwork. Sorry that you are having computer problems. I showed Charity a few of your blog pics today. Mickey is sitting on my desk. One of my kids asked about free tickets. I told them they couldn't have any, but I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good reason to keep your receipts when doing banking. So did they get it all straightened out? And another thing ... I have adobe video program thingy on my computer (remember you added me as one of your liscened users) and I have used it and my itunes still works. Also, did you know that Jason Castro cant be found on itunes?? Nor can you find a cd of him at Wal-mart. Whats up with that???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom- HaHaHa sad day for them.
    Dad- Yes the home computer is like that too and No I didn't know that you can't get Jason Castro music. Next time I see him I'll see if I can get him to straighten that out for you. ;-)

    ReplyDelete