Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm Here!!

"Let me bring you up to speed...we know nothing. There you are now up to speed." (10 points if you can name the trailer that came off of.) I was expecting to get a little more information dumped on me today, but I guess they've learned that if you give a bunch of college kids too much info...they don't retain any of it.

It's an okay little apartment. 3 bedrooms, 2 girls in each room, 2 bathrooms, a large living room, and a tiny kitchen/dinning room. It's a little more space than I expected from the pictures...but not tons.This is my bedroom and my side of everything. Note the lovely bed spread made for me by my best friend. :-)



My room looking the other direction. Thats the closet on the right and the bathroom on the left. Since I got to the apartment first I choose the room with an attatched bathroom to share with one person. :-) The other two bedrooms share a bathroom. Next to the blue bed you can see 2 of my roommate's 5 suitcases. (No joke the others are in the closet.)


Living room.


Tiny kitchen/dinning room.

Story from today: Most people have heard my "Scared of Ketchup" story, so if you have please skip this paragraph. When I went to my interview I was told that she would be interviewing two of us at once. I didn't really like the idea because I was afraid that would make it really competitive, but I didn't complain. It ended up working in my favor. My interview buddy was late, didn't have her interview sheets, and had some pretty crazy answers. The best one was when she told the interviewer that she couldn't work in the resturants because she had a fear of ketchup. And she said it with a straight face, because apparently she was serious. It was so hard not to laugh at her right then and there.

So today while I was going from line to line I happened to see my interviewer. She came over and said hi and "Welcome to Disney" to which I responded "Well, thanks for letting me in!" And I kid you not, she smiled back real big and said, "Well, at least you're not afraid of ketchup." We laughed and my line moved on, but I'm guessing that ketchup girl didn't make it. HeHeHe.

If you wanna know anythign about what all going on just ask in the comments, I may not know yet, but if I do I'll tell ya.

I miss you guy, Karen.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to know that you are havinga good time. That comforter looks really good. I wonder who made it for you. I'm glad that you only have to share a bathroom with one other person instead of 3 others. I think you all really need some decorations on the walls!!! Looks sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do know that even if you had your Jeep you probably couldnt have gotten FIVE suitcases in it. Five Suitcases???? Did she leave any room for the rest of your stuff? lol

    I already miss you too much ... guess I will get used to it ... at least thats what people keep telling me.

    ReplyDelete