Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hollywood Studios

I just found out where I'm working... :-) . Disney's Hollywood Studios. :-) That was my 2nd choice, so not too bad. I'm not sure which attraction yet, I'm not sure if they're sure which attraction yet. I drew the early training :-( So I start tomorrow morning in Disney University at 6:55 (apparently the morning has one of those too, who knew?). Then there is a big party at my apartment complex later that night which should be cool for meeting some people and stuff. It's the new intern welcome party and Goofy and Pluto are coming! How cool is that?!?

I'm ready to get started and get into a regular schedule. This whole, meet for 2 hours here, go stand in that line, hang-out at your apartment for 3 hours, come back and stand in this line, sign here, and here, and here, and here, and then date it please! Is getting really old. We can't have our park IDs until we've completed our training so I haven't even been able to get in yet, but I know it'll come soon. :-) When I get more info that is interesting*, I'll fill you in.

Karen

*As in not the stuff we learned this morning like, "You get two holes, use them wisely." (Speaking about our apartment walls.)

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you know what park you will be at. I can't wait to find out where exactly. Good luck with that 6:55 time. It looks like you and I are changing morning schedules. Now I'm the one who gets to sleep in!!! Yeah for me :) Sad for you :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding, it's not even cool!!! But, if this is an emerging pattern I'd rather work in the mornings and get to go play at night. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. With times like 6:55 to start-- maybe this will be a little bit like the real world. Tell Googy and Pluto Hello, bet Pluto could use some help with his self concept since he's not a planet anymore-- ask him about changing his name to George?

    ReplyDelete
  4. And that would be Goofy, not Googy-- definitely not Googy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Googy would be the Google World mascot. Don't laugh. It's coming. When you hear the music play, you will bow down to Googy. Or else.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And they already have a picture of you doing it! (No, you can not have it removed.)

    ReplyDelete